Tinyhus is a newly established child-friendly cafe, located in Søborg. At Tinyhus, we are committed to provide our customers with an experience. Not only delicious food at affordable prices and great quality coffee on the plate, but also the ambience and our coxy outdoor space which makes our customers feel relaxed and longing more. We improve our menu on continuous basis and if you are passionate about food and beverages and have experience as a cook, kitchen assistant, cafe-worker, barista or bartender, we would like to hear from you.
Apply through the application form for the vacancies listed
Cook (Continental food)
Are you a passionate cook who loves preparing continental dishes? Are you a proactive person who enjoys providing good service with a smile? Do you have experience in cafe kitchen preparing hot and cold dishes, coffee and can keep things clean and tidy? Then it’s you we are looking for- Tinyhus, a newly established child-friendly café located in Copenhagen, looking for team member.
Your task will be to prepare food, both hot and cold dishes for the customers. We improve our menu on periodic basis and we hope you would love to introduce new dishes in our menu.
You will handle the orders, prepare food and handle take-away deliveries when required.
The work is mainly during daytime and also during weekends.
- You are truly passionate about delicious but simplistic food.
- You have worked in cafe / restaurants and have experience in continental cuisines, especially Italian and / or Spanish cuisines.
- You can communicate in English
- It is an advantage if you having baking experience (breads, cakes or cookies)
- You can prepare coffee and have knowledge of drinks (wines)
- You are a proactive person who takes responsibility and hands-on ownership of the tasks and flexible when it comes to responsibilities and tasks typical for a small but growing organisation
Please note that you need to have right to work in Denmark as work-permit will not be sponsored for this position.
Please send your application and CV through the application form. We take interviews continuously and the job will be closed as soon as we get the right candidate.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time (15-20 hrs / week)